Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/1/2011 - Let's just try this.

Many of you already know me from my "I Wish My Textbooks Had Snape's Notes~" page on Facebook, and chances are that's how you found this.
Now that the last movie has finished, I, along with every Potterhead beside me, am falling into a spiraling Post-Potter-Depression. Take the journey with me as I battle it, and possibly give you some suggestions to convince yourself, IT'S NOT OVER!
My first idea - reread the series, with commentary. Of course, I won't be able to stay focused with that, and I will definitely post much unrelated personal dragon dung. (Which, I will connect to Harry Potter in any means necessary.)
What I'm talking about, is chapter by chapter give a little tidbit of what I'm thinking. Maybe a quote from the book, maybe how I hate how it translated to the movie, or anything like that. I wish I could go back as someone who hasn't read the books yet and catch my initial reaction, but as I cannot do that, I will look at the series like Professor Trelawney - I KNOW THE FUTURE! And you probably do, too.
There will be minimal Twilight bashing on my part, which seems refreshing.

Hoping you are well,
Silver Doe

(Mathalda Hopkirk, anyone? Anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment